VOLTA is looking for a temporary financial assistant! As an assistant to the general and artistic coordinator you are responsible for the efficient running of VOLTA. In that context you work where needed: a.o. in supporting the financial management, the personnel policy and the concrete practical-organizational approach of the organization.
This year is a big transition year for VOLTA: in July renovations will start at the new location. Within your responsibility is the administrative follow-up of these renovations, while also keeping VOLTA 2.0 operational. So for both places you function as the financial employe.
You like to create order out of chaos. You never lose sight of an invoice and love numbers and structure. You are well-organized. You like sitting behind a desk, but you're not shy about lending a hand now and then when something needs to be dragged or carried. You have a love for music and understand the needs of musicians and our industry. You want to be part of a rapidly growing organization and surround yourself with a group of energetic colleagues who are committed to the Brussels music sector day in and day out. Experience and enthusiasm is more important than education. Volta does not discriminate based on ethnicity, gender or disability, but chooses based on motivation and competences.
- You have experience in supporting, following up and organizing projects.
- You are autonomous and take initiative.
- You preferably live in Brussels
- You are eager to learn, self-reliant and willing to take on new challenges.
- You organize and plan your own work
- You can work well together on content and form.
- Having a Brussels network is an asset.
- Affinity with the music sector
- You will contribute to a strongly growing Brussels project.
- Do you speak and write French and Dutch fluently? Then we would like to hear from you!
- part-time replacement contract of 80% (100% negotiable)
- start beginning August 2023 through March 2024
- salary according to PC-304, category B
- end-of-year bonus
- Send us your CV + motivation letter to email@example.com