VOLTA IS LOOKING FOR : A PROJECT ASSISTaNT
Reception and Maintenance :
You will be jointly responsible for the permanence in Volta and the maintenance of the Volta studios.
You man the reception desk and welcome all musicians. In addition, you make sure that the rehearsal rooms are clean, and you maintain the technical equipment and instruments of Volta. Within this function you are constantly on the move, physical work does not scare you off.
You are the point of contact for all musicians in Volta. Proactively you ask for satisfaction and needs.
Communication support :
You support the communication platforms such as maintaining website and social media, preparing the newsletter and promotion.
Support projects :
You will collaborate in the different projects and events of Volta such as the concerts, build-up, productions,...
Volta chooses based on motivation and competencies. Experience and desire is more important than education. Volta does not discriminate based on ethnicity, gender, sexuality or disability. As a support employee, you are Volta's all-rounder. You will help build a strong growing Brussels organization.
- You have experience in the music sector.
- You have a broad knowledge of and feeling for the music sector in Brussels.
- You can work well together on content and form.
- You are autonomous and take initiative.
- You work proactively and can organize your work independently, but are also a team player.
- You have experience in supporting, following up and organizing projects.
- You have an open and positive communication and can express yourself in Dutch, French and English.
- You have experience in supporting, following up and organizing projects
- You preferably live in Brussels
- You are eager to learn, self-reliant and willing to take on new challenges.
- Having a Brussels network is an asset.
- You will contribute to a strongly growing Brussels project.
- Part-time contract for an indefinite period of 60%
- Pay scale CAO performing arts pc 304, barema B
- End-of-year bonus
- Recruitment possible from August 2023
- Send us your CV + motivation letter to email@example.com before 14.07.2023